Friday, March 6, 2009

It's a Beautiful Day

It really is a beautiful day outside, today. Sunny with some fleecy clouds, temperatures in the upper 50's (f.), with only a slight breeze. The next couple days are supposed to get cloudy and colder with a possibility of snow! Changes can occur so fast this time of year.

The one constant thread in my "thinking" life is that I must learn faster. There is so much I need to learn well enough to use to advance my career as an artist and teacher. There are so many unanswered questions every where I turn for information. There is great discourse as to the programs and habits I need to learn!

Still, I love finding new things and place and people to grow by. This has become my current addiction. Not, overall, a bad thing, perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment