Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I keep trying!

Yes, I keep trying to figure out and apply all the newfangled widgets, and I think I'm actually getting someplace. As in linking this blog to my facebook personal and artist pages so that it automatically appears there. And I need to link facebook to my other blog here and my blog on MyPhotoMentor.com also.

I'm think I'm supposed to be twittering for MPM right now, and after I finish writing this I'll check the schedule laid out for me. If so, I'll have my first go at twittering. It is fascinating to learn how to communicate with these tools as a way of learning and of growing.

Still, it seems that my life in the "Wilderness of Ethereal Boundlessness" (better know by it's acronym, the "web")is still a bit ... disconnected ... from itself at times. I look forward to learning how to integrate all this more smoothly than I do now. And through all this, I work at keeping focused on my life as an artist and teacher/mentor, besides husband/father/woodcutter extraordinaire.

And speaking of woodcutting, if this cold I've got lets up a bit I'll probably be back out with the chainsaw in the morning. I've still got several acres of lawn covered with the massive limbs and brushwood that fell during the ice-storm back in December. I do enjoy my time working on the property, it is almost a meditative act for me. Maybe I'll do a bit of pruning on another fruit tree too. There are always options, aren't there?

No comments:

Post a Comment