Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A little delay

I'd hoped for the head cold to let up, so that I could get back to all the work on the grounds of our home. Meditative time with a chainsaw, trying to get as much wood off the lawns as possible as the grass is already starting to grow.

A little delay is dictated to me by the vicissitudes of the cold. Ah well, I'll write instead. Or go pick up my "little" one, our youngest son, who may be sick so the school secretary just called for me to pick him up. Maybe we can suffer together? Ah well.

Still, even if it is too bright out there for my eyes to enjoy the sight, thanks to sinuses that are not happy at the moment, I still know the sight out there is beautiful. Whether or not I can see it this moment is irrelevant, it is beautiful out there.

Hold to the beauty of all that is around you, and I'll try to get past this cold. Into the future we shall go together!

No comments:

Post a Comment